Google
 

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My new FIFA 2008. What have we got?

STOP! What a history of the past? A new history has stared started! I got my FIFA 08! Unfortunately, I had not much time to play and explore new features but I already have some comments. I have played only two kick-offs with MU and tried two new features: Be A Pro (when You choose one player to play) and Zone Play (when You choose one or more lines of formation to play). That was interesting, however, as I had worried, it is difficult, a little bit boring and unusual not to be able to control the whole team. What is more, I didn't like one more thing. No matter what position your selected player is playing in, with pressing E you can control the keeper. A little bit unfair, isn't it?

I explored some more sad details. Anyway, it is only a few notes as for the first time. And now You can watch my first goal in FIFA 08 scored by Tevez:


PS. When it comes to FIFA games history, I promise to write it whole someday if You want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do think those be a pro and other model has to be very improved. Now they just add boring to the game

Blogger said...

ARE YOU PLAYING FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM?
Then you probably need MORE COINS!
Check out FUT Millionaire.